DISPLAYS & LIGHTING
LED displays- Control system
AMAZING CONTROLLER VERSATILITY
- Control unit: computer, VPU, SPU, DDU
- Brightness detector & control division: photo sensor
- Signal transmission from SPU to DDU: fiber cable
- Software: windows system
- Data source: text, pictures, animation, AVI,.BMP film; VCR, DVD, Video, real-time play via video camera
- Operation temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Operation humidity: 10 to 95% R.H.
VIDEO PROCESSING UNIT (Optional)
- Users can play programs directly via DVD player, video player, video camera and PCs.
- Able to supply image files; e.g. NTSC, PAL and SECAM.
- There is no need to have switch port via PC or multimedia. Offers six kinds of image input; e.g. S-Video, DVI, CVBS, SDI, SYNC, RGB(PR/Y/PB), 1080p.
- All output signals are in digital format.
SIGNAL PROCESSING UNIT
- Receives the digital video signal from the VPU and processes it in either normal, or virtual pixel mode.
- Data is transferred via fiber optic cable to DDU.
- All signals are stored in digital format.
- Settings can be changed directly by keypad or from PC.
DATA DISTRIBUTION UNIT
- Receives organized images or text from signal processing unit and onto LED display.
- Data is transferred via fiber optic cable and all signals are stored in digital format.
REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE FOR EDIT PC
Our edit PC can monitor and control the status of the play PC at distance. It will also import the data and print out to a report.
- Monitors the broadcasting image remotely.
- Edits the scrolling message.
- Detects the broadcast file's memory and updates.
- Can send out one or multiple files at same time to play PC and it won’t affect the quality of the display image.
- Sends data out even when transmissions break up accidentally.
REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE FOR PLAY PC
The remote control software for play PC can play pre-programmed shows and collect their status and data and send back to edit PC.
- Supports continuous loop playback and pre-set playback times; also supports “breaking news” playback interruption function, and pre-set playback interruption times
- Incorporates program scheduling software that supports program content preview; can also compile a record of the times at which individual programs are shown each day (this record can be stored and printed out)
- Schedules the programming software and lists out the everyday broadcasting time and saves or prints out.
- Directly receives and saves the program from edit PC.
- upports broadcasting of a variety of software and platforms in following formats:
- Picture in format of BMP, GIF and JPEG; Motion picture in format of MOV, AVI , MPEG and SWF.
|LED displays：||Feature ． Product specifications ． Control system ． System configuration ． Technical advantages|